We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data;
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- Any other information that you choose to send us
Using your personal data:
We may use your personal information to;
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Send statements and invoices to you and collect payments from you
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- Send you email notifications for which you have specifically requested
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business where you have specifically agreed to this by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any induvial user
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
In addition, we may disclose information about you;
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk) and;
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling
Security of your personal data:
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse of alteration of your personal information.
We will store all of the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
You will be responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask for your password.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes).
Third party websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Please be aware that calls may be recorded for training and quality purposes