£28,000 - £32,000
15 days ago
Our Client has a high performing facilities management team that provide solutions to a wide range of both private and public sector clients. Working together to deliver outstanding results for customers and communities, their work covers all areas of facilities services from project management and compliance to assets, estates and energy management.
They are currently seeking a Water Hygiene Technician to undertake Water Hygiene tasks and other compliance checks as required in line with the site Water Hygiene Risk assessment. Working with mechanical team you will be an instrumental to the safe and compliant running of the sites water hygiene and mechanical services.
- Undertake daily and weekly water hygiene checks on cooling towers, closed and open water systems and domestic services
- Compile and manage the site water hygiene and cooling tower log books
- Advise and escalate any non-conformances to the Technical manager as required
- Ensure all weekly and monthly flushing and tap temperature checks are undertaken and recorded in the water hygiene log books
- Any other tasks as detailed by the water hygiene risk assessment
- Other compliance checks as required by the Technical manager
Requirements for the role:
- Current water hygiene qualification
- Previous experience of undertaking water hygiene tasks and water testing
- Preferably have worked on Cooling towers and/or evaporative condensers
- Good communications skills