£40,000 - £45,000
6 months ago
Our client is a market leader in delivering tailored support service solutions to the sport and leisure market. They operate in vibrant and public environments, providing full Facility Management. They are looking for an experienced operations manager who has a proven track record of developing and delivering exceptional cleaning services to a venue that is often in the public eye. You will be leading and supervising the staff team of 22 permanent team members and up to 500 variable casual workers. The desired candidate would need to be fully committed during Championship times as the role transfers to Night manager responsible for the team resetting the venue overnight to the agreed cleaning standard.
- Excellent knowledge of cleaning including floor care and technical works relating to the daily care of the venue.
- Excellent account management to further develop the Client relationship
- The Company’s business objectives are achieved and profitability is maintained
- Technical expertise is continually developed to ensure the industry-leading approach to cleaning and facilities management within the site.
- The company is provided with the specified service support functions (soft services) effectively and efficiently, ensuring that the Client can deliver unhindered business
- To deliver against set contractual Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements
- To ensure the IPOE audits achieve over 90%.
- An understanding of Health & Safety legislation (HASAW) is required.
- Delivery of year-round housekeeping, Championship cleaning, associated Championship services and field attending is professionally managed and executed, along with the Qualifying Tournament event management and logistics
- Monitoring performance, developing performance improvement plans (financial, labour, and operational) and ensuring event reports reflect all issues
- Ensuring IT reporting systems are developed and used effectively to prove KPI and SLA requirements
- Ensuring staff are trained in the event procedure
- Leading teams to find pragmatic solutions in new or unusual circumstances or where there is incomplete information
- Directing and leading from the front particularly in times of uncertainty and change
- Developing and promoting a culture of openness by welcoming feedback and challenge from others and using it to improve business and team performance