£33,000 - £35,000
David de Souza
almost 2 years ago
Job over view of UPS installation electrician
Our Client has been established since 1988 and concentrate on providing the best and most cost effective UPS and Emergency Power products and solutions. During the last 10 years they have focussed on Emergency Power Products and have grown year on year due to its new management and growing engineering team, and plan to continue in this way by providing their clients with what they see as the most efficient and cost effective Emergency Power Solutions in the market place today.
They are currently seeking a UPS installation electrician to join their team.
- The core business is the supply, installation and maintenance of critical power support systems such as Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), Standby Generators, Emergency Lighting Inverters and Central Battery Systems.
- The role will involve the installation, testing and certification of equipment, final electrical distribution upon client’s sites located across the UK.
- The role is based upon a basic 37.5-hour week with paid overtime, company pension, 20 days paid annual leave rising by 1 day per annual service up to max 25days plus statutory bank holidays.
- Must have a varied range of commercial installation experience and C&G 2391 Inspection and Test qualifications.
- You will be an established UPS Installation Electrician
- Ideally have completed a recognised apprenticeship and possess Installation Electricians City and Guilds 2365 Levels 2 & 3 Diploma or Equivalent.
- Commercial installation experience to include containment such as pvc & metal trunking / conduit, cable tray / basket and swa cable glanding / termination.
- 18th Edition IEE Regulations
- 18th Edition IEE Inspection and Testing