David de Souza
about 1 year ago
An urgent opening has become available for an experienced operational Manager to oversee the hygiene services delivered to approximately 5 sites which spread from the East Midlands region across the Midlands and up to the North. You will oversee the cleaning for the fleet, this service is mainly carried out in the evening. Due to maintaining strong working relations with your client, you will also be required to work a day shift as part of your weekly structure.
- Ensure service levels delivered adhere to the contract terms and client SLA's
- Continually assess whether innovation or improvements can be made to the service delivery and implement agreed initiatives on a regular basis
- Maximise opportunities to retain and develop the contract by maintaining strong client relationship at all levels
- Direct staff and monitor performance on a regular basis through implementing an effective performance review process and managing any staff performance or conduct issues
- Responsible for the recruitment, retention and rostering of all contract personnel
- Ensuring that an effective recruitment strategy is in place to ensure your region is adequately manned at all times
- Implement an effective operational plan for winterisation duties in your region
- Responsible for the correct payment of all staff in your control and ensuring full compliance on time and attendance and purchase order processes
- Effectively manage assets and materials to ensure they meet service delivery needs.
- Monitor fuel and vehicle costs to ensure they do not exceed budget
- To work in conjunction with the mobile management solution technology
- Complete regular Internal and joint audits across your network to ensure contract and legal compliance, and ensure any non-compliance is rectified and reported
- Ensure train cleaning specifications are adhered to
- Manage client issues log, ensuring timely resolution and ensuring a good working relationships are maintained
- Liaise with local client representatives and deal with service issues and request for memo work diligently
- Support development of strong relationship with the Union and lead by example by utilising appropriate two way communication
- Promote a secure and safe working environment at each site by carrying out regular risk assessments and security reviews
- Communicate Health and Safety processes and policies to your staff and ensure they remain adequately trained including contract specific training i.e. rail processes, in order to comply with legislation and ensure a safe system of work in operation at all times.