£50,000 - £60,000
9 months ago
We are working with a prestigious FM company who provide services through a number of sector and industries worldwide. They are searching for an experienced Project Manager in technical services to help to join them in one of their major Transport contracts in London.
- To support the Head of Projects in the implementation and delivery of projects & technical support services across the Client account in order to ensure high standard of service.
- Establishing consistent practices and standards adhering to the engineering & project governance arrangements, including project planning, reporting, change control, analysing risks and maintaining and updating the risk register.
- Developing the pipe line of works to achieve the targets & required margin.
- Project implementation, delivery, documentation, supply chain, handover & warranty management.
- Responsibility for Health &Safety on relevant projects.
- To perform survey and scoping works developing Client brief into a working schedule of works.
- Financial management of each project and full P&L responsibility regionally.
- To ensure that all works undertaken are completed , Client and good practice trade standards.
- Ideally the job holder should have been educated to at least HNC, NVQ level 4 or equivalent full technical standard. Ideally hold a recognised qualification in project management.
- Knowledge of key operational procedures, project road maps, planned maintenance systems, Quality and Health & Safety.
- Preferably a minimum of 10 years experience operating as a Senior Manager Level within the building maintenance industry, preferably in banking sector / corporate environments / commercial offices.
- Demonstrate experience in managing projects to a value of £10m
- Demonstrate experience of estimating project costs, and presenting high quality tender documents to customers
- Demonstrate IT literacy capability for software applications such as AUTOCAD, Intellect (accounts) plus full literacy with Microsoft Office suite. Incl. MS Project
- Demonstrate experience and competency with PDA and mobile telephone software and applications.
- Managing/supporting/coaching a team of people to deliver quality projects to stakeholders.