10 months ago
Our Client provides the highest levels of cleanliness and hygiene services to their Clients, taking great care and consideration when meeting the contract specifications and delivering services in line with the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets. They are now seeking an experienced Cleaning Manager to oversee a high profile site in Central London.
- Responsible for all day to day aspects of the operation relating to the management and maintenance of the cleaning service within the contract specification for the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- Keeping within the specified detail of the contract, the financial budget and working principles
- Plan staff rota’s and manage staff hours worked, sickness and annual leave to ensure staff are paid correctly
- Report data to line manager on a weekly basis, or as required
- Ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance and general cleanliness to comply with statutory and Company regulations, wearing company uniform as specified
- Control and issue cleaning material ensuring stock rotation and safety in storage.
- Order cleaning materials as required following Company procedures through nominated suppliers approved by the Company
- Carry out random cleaning audits to monitor cleaner’s performance and adherence to Company standards.
- Liaise with the Cleaning team to identify training required to implement the standards to facilitate the running of contract and deliver training as required.