up to £30,000
David De souza
7 months ago
The purpose of this role is to provide and deliver best value, quality cleaning at a Manufacturing site. Ensuring team members complete duties to high standard and site specifications through the delivery of the cleaning schedules. You will be responsible for around 4 full time clean room staff and the domestic cleaning team (mix of day and eve staff) and light maintenance duties. Experience in medical, food, chemical manufacturing is needed.
- Ensure all staff maintain safe working practices through implementation of Company, BICSs and Health & Safety standards & regulations
- Ensure the delivery of cleaning meets agreed standards/Site specifications through the completion of cleaning schedules.
- Ensure all areas are kept clean through operatives/supervisors completing Quality.
- Ensure all work orders are responded to quickly and efficiently.
- Develop and train new starters/operatives
- Keep an Individual training record form for each staff member
- Induct train and motivate staff to achieve required standards of performance
- Assessing the training and monitoring standards of cleaning across site, retrain where necessary through quality checks
- Recruiting & interviewing of all suitable candidates to fill any vacancies
- Identify issues with conduct and performance and raise with Account Manager
- Liaise with colleagues to identify opportunities for improvement
- At least 2 years experience in the supervision/Management of cleaning contracts.
- BICS qualifications an advantage although full training will be provided
- Cleanroom experience
- Health & Safety Training
- Excellent communication skills
- Team orientated
- Good organizer
- Presentable appearance