£32,000 - £34,000
David de Souza
11 months ago
- Responsible for the core cleaning in and around the building HQ of a major company.
- Core - responsible for a team of around 30
- The cleaning manager will be responsible for:
- Maintaining good cleaning standards
- Adhere to timescales
- Build an effective professional working partnership with clients
- Comply with specifications and maintain a reputation to exceed in the delivery of excellent customer services to ensure contract retention
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Ability to create Purchase Orders
- PC literate
- The post holder will implement, monitor and control cleaning operations to ensure that Client and Company requirements are achieved.