up to £33,000
about 1 year ago
The purpose of this role is to provide and deliver best value, quality cleaning at a Manufacturing site. Ensuring team members complete duties to high standard and site specifications through the delivery of the cleaning schedules. You will be responsible for around 15 cleaning operatives to successfully work at a famous food manufacturing factory. Experience in a similar environment is desirable.
- Ensure all staff maintain safe working practices through implementation of Company, BICSs and Health & Safety standards & regulations
- Ensure the delivery of cleaning meets agreed standards/Site specifications through the completion of cleaning schedules.
- Ensure all areas are kept clean through operatives/supervisors completing Quality.
- Ensure all work orders are responded to quickly and efficiently.
- Develop and train new starters/operatives
- Keep an Individual training record form for each staff member
- Induct train and motivate staff to achieve required standards of performance
- Assessing the training and monitoring standards of cleaning across site, retrain where necessary through quality checks
- Recruiting & interviewing of all suitable candidates to fill any vacancies
- Identify issues with conduct and performance and raise with Account Manager
- Liaise with colleagues to identify opportunities for improvement
- At least 2 years experience in the supervision/Management of cleaning contracts.
- BICS qualifications an advantage although full training will be provided
- Cleanroom experience
- Health & Safety Training
- Excellent communication skills
- Team orientated
- Good organizer
- Presentable appearance