£30,000 - £35,000
almost 2 years ago
Our client is a specialist in Facilities Management and Hygiene services, our Client services a large number of sites across the South of England and employ over 3000 staff. Their Client relationships are strong and the loyalty and commitment they have from their team make them stand out as an SME and assist in the formation of a strong and profitable business. They are looking for an experienced Cleaning Manager to look after around 26 staff on the site of a prestigious school
- Ensure all staff maintain safe working practices through implementation of Company, BICSs and Health & Safety standards & regulations
- Ensure the delivery of cleaning meets agreed standards/Site specifications through the completion of cleaning schedules.
- Ensure all areas are kept clean through operatives/supervisors completing Quality.
- Ensure all work orders are responded to quickly and efficiently.
- Develop and train new starters/operatives
- Keep an Individual training record form for each staff member
- Induct train and motivate staff to achieve required standards of performance
- Assessing the training and monitoring standards of cleaning across site, retrain where necessary through quality checks
- Recruiting & interviewing of all suitable candidates to fill any vacancies
- Identify issues with conduct and performance and raise with Account Manager
- Liaise with colleagues to identify opportunities for improvement
- Relevant managerial experience
- Understanding of management techniques, Health and Safety, organisation and troubleshooting
- Experience in a management role in a manpower intensive industry
- The ability to communicate in English, clearly and concisely
- Able to deal with Clients diplomatically
- Customer focused
- Good organisational skills
- Good motivational and leadership skills
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel