David de Souza
over 1 year ago
Vacancy Reference: VR/03998 (please quote reference upon application of role)
Our client is a world known academy who use innovations to improve the built environment. Covering a large site with over 50 buildings, they are in need of an experienced M&E individual who is able to manage subcontractors as they constantly look to renovate and maintain the multi-disciplinary science centre.
As the M&E Site Supervisor and in support of the Head of Estates, you will manage M&E contracts and contractors on all aspects of plant and electrical activities. Ensuring all compliance and regulatory requirements are met and recorded. Overseeing contractors on the delivery of on all M&E maintenance projects confirm health and safety is adhered to at all times. The ideal candidate must have experience in commercial combustion, heating, fire testing and structural testing.
- You will be responsible for multiple jobs of vary sizes at any one time
- You will have sub contractor’s reporting to you with coordinating support from existing team
- You will be reporting to the Facilities Manager
- Liaising and communicating with external & internal customers to agree requirements for individual projects
- Confirming the competency of contractors on the approved lists prior to site commencement to carry out a project and ensuring end to end management to handover to operations & maintenance.
- M&E contract management and PPM’s
- All HVAC plant on site
- Mechanical and electrical installations across site
- High pressure gas/air lines and fixed gas equipment
- Supervision of high voltage contract
- Lifting gear and cranes
- Compressed air equipment and associated testing and certification
- Fire Alarms maintenance and servicing
- Foul and Surface Drainage
- Local Exhaust Ventilation and smoke extraction plant
- Emergency Response
- Spillage Response
- Lift Maintenance and Inspection