£55,000 plus commission & benefits
over 2 years ago
A thriving mid-level business looking to expand and with over 20 years of collective facilities management business experience. They self-deliver a full range of services, taking care of some of the biggest brand names in British business. An innovative forward thinking business they pride themselves in offering bespoke solutions to suit their client’s needs. All aspects of manned guarding security and cleaning are covered within their speciality fields.
- Selling Security and cleaning FM solutions to Manufacturing/Commercial Business
- To proactively identify and develop business opportunities in your defined markets and turn these into sustainable revenue / margin
- To devise and adapt a sales growth plan to meet and exceed the annual sales target for your defined area
- To develop key business relationships with influential business contacts and design industry leading solutions that will add true value to both client and the business
- To work closely with Operations and all stakeholders to support and design a solution based proposition.
- To support with up and coming retention's.
- To achieve personal and team new business targets and KPIs as agreed with your line manager
- To oversee all marketing initiatives and budget spend in your defined markets on behalf of the business
- Ensure that for all new opportunities pursued, the clients are willing to join us on a journey to achieve high road business practices
Analysing and Planning
- To research and analyse marketplace information and trends to support development of client strategy
- To develop new strategies to increase the share of defined markets
- To prepare a business case and financial models for all new client opportunities
- To review account profitability with stakeholders, where applicable, to ensure optimisation of the account
- To lead on sector-based campaigns.