£40,000 - £50,000
almost 2 years ago
Providing workplace solutions to the Global market, our Client is uniquely positioned to deliver integrated, full-service solutions for their portfolio which is designed to support real estate needs. They are progressive when creating a challenging and rewarding working environment which serves approx. 80,000 employees, real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
An opportunity is available for a Business Development Manager to support future growth across Ireland by selling a wide range of FM solutions to business sectors such as commercial, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Technology & Life Science etc. Your role will be focussed on
- Targeting, nurturing, negotiating contracts as necessary; to meet, and surpass, agreed sales targets.
- Driving sales activities to win new business from existing and new customers to add revenue and profit
- Promoting and building professional client relationships
- Developing new sources of profitable business; meeting clients and prospects; giving presentations; to maintain excellent relationships and after sales support; to build rapport/mutual confidence in line with the agreed business strategy and plans.
- Raise the company and business profile representing their business at industry events
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments, maintaining awareness of competitor activity and market trends
- Communicating with and report back to the Business Unit Director, Sales Director and Senior Management within the Ireland business on a regular basis
- Maintaining excellent records and relevant contract documentation in the support of tenders and re-bids for the Multi-Site Services Division Business Unit(s).
- Generation of tenders and relevant document preparation.
- Dealing with Pre-qualifications.
- Carrying out site surveys.
- Supporting Operations with re-bids and variations for existing clients.
- Excellent verbal and very good standard of written communication skills
- Must be detail conscious and methodical in approach.
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus, and promote a sense of team spirit within the office
- Confidential approach and discrete
- Must be able to influence others, and engender confidence in senior managers through both face-to-face, telephone and written communication.
- Able to prioritise demands and make decisions under pressure
- Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, providing support to other areas of the business on occasions, as required
- Be self-sufficient: able to work on your own as well as in a team.
- Must be flexible to work outside of core office hours from time to time, and to travel on occasions to other work locations.