£70,000 - £90,000 plus car & benefits
about 1 year ago
A Sales Director is required to join a Company that has seen strong success as a privately owned company, with national coverage as a Facilities Services Provider. They have established long term relationships with major blue chip clients in specific market sectors to include Leisure, Media, Events, Commercial and Retail sectors. To support their growth plan, they require someone with strong and steady sales management experience to oversee the current BDM, Office Support staff and to continue to support and develop the department will continue to invest as the business increases. You will demonstrate a clear network within the relevant industry/sectors, management and development of a sales department, dealing with the sales process from cradle to grave with skills in bid writing and costing, contract retention.
- The role will involve developing all sectors of the business such as Commercial, Leisure and Media and Retail
- You will actively support and develop a strong Customer Service culture throughout all levels of staff across the divisions of the Group.
- Develop, manage and monitor a pipeline of opportunities for both new and existing clients that have the potential to achieve or exceed the agreed growth targets and which are in line with the agreed group strategy.
- You will be responsible for sourcing & negotiating profitable contracts aligned with the delivery of sales targets throughout the UK.
- To motivate and enthuse the sales force and organise appropriate needs-based training.
Knowledge Skill and Experience
- You will have both operational, sales experience and knowledge within the Cleaning Sector and a proven ability to manage demanding clients.
- Retail client experience of multi-site portfolios.
- A thorough knowledge of the UK contracting market and outsourced facilities services within the UK.
- The ability to lead, direct and develop a business development team having presence, gravitas and charisma to stand out amongst others.
- Sales Driven and a natural leader who has respect for people and the ability to bring the best out of them.
- Have energy, attitude and enthusiasm to build relationships with clients and establish profitable growth.
- A dynamic, energetic individual who can lead from the front.
- Commercially astute you will be keen to join a company in which the delivery of corporate objectives in a team environment is both recognised and remunerated accordingly.