£80,000 - £100,000 plus a package to reflect the level of seniority within the business
12 months ago
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Strategic Sales & Marketing Director, which reports directly to the CEO.
Our client is a significant player in high-quality cleaning and support services to most sectors of the marketplace – although commercial, retail, leisure, and media are their core areas. They have an operation which covers the UK with a portfolio of blue-chip Clients that support excellent references. Clients mainly operate within the Commercial, Leisure, Media and Retail sectors. You will form part of the Senior Team and will be responsible for maximising all sales opportunities and profitability through the small Team of BDMs and also by securing strategic business partnerships.
- You will create a business plan which takes into account the current business activity where you will assist in the creation of a plan which supports the strategic plan to drive the business into other sectors of the Industry
- With a clear plan in place, you will lead the implementation of effective sales support in the form of a CRM, Sales Team, Bid Support etc (this will be a staggered implementation process and will follow the success of the business development function)
- Ultimately you must ensure the Company are market ready to support growth in new market sectors
- You will actively support and develop a strong Customer Service culture throughout all levels of staff across the divisions of the Group
- Develop, manage and monitor a pipeline of opportunities for both new and existing clients that have the potential to achieve or exceed the agreed growth targets and which are in line with the agreed group strategy
- You will be responsible for sourcing & negotiating profitable contracts aligned with the delivery of sales targets throughout the UK
- To motivate and enthuse the sales force and organise appropriate needs-based training
- You will make bid assessments and ensure tender proposals are responsive and in line with corporate goals/objectives
- Lead all Contractual negotiations.
Knowledge Skill and Experience:
- As a preference to support the larger opportunity, you will have both operational, sales experience and knowledge within the Facilities Management Sector
- Strategic vision
- Thorough knowledge of the UK contracting market and outsourced facilities services within the UK
- The ability to lead, direct and develop a business development team
- Have the presence, gravitas and charisma to stand out amongst other competitors
- Proven track record in the high-level management of relationships
- An ability to “solution sell”
- An analytical approach and a flair for finding innovative working practices
- A desire to hold a senior role within an SME where your status and input is recognised and rewarded upon success of the business plan.
- Sales driven and a natural leader who has respect for people and the ability to bring the best out of them
- Have energy, attitude and enthusiasm to build relationships with clients and establish profitable growth
- A dynamic, energetic individual who can lead from the front
- Commercially astute, you will be keen to join a company in which the delivery of corporate objectives in a team environment is both recognised and remunerated accordingly
- Consistency and positivity
- Market intelligence.
- This is an employed role with a competitive and negotiable salary/ package
- No Share options are available at this time but high-level progression is available.