9 months ago
Role: Regional Operations Director
Salary: £75k plus excellent package and bonus
Job Status: Permanent
Vacancy Reference: VR/04348
A privately owned and well-established cleaning contractor with a significant presence and reputation within the Public sector, are recruiting exclusively through Bridge to identify a Regional Operations Director (to be based in and around Surrey/Sussex). This is a strategic hire to help drive business growth and support the delivery of a 5 star cleaning service. The successful candidate must have the ability to build and lead a team, maintaining competitiveness and high standards throughout, you will need a proven track record in the contract cleaning or facilities management industry. Our Client has experienced continued year on year growth and is in a strong position financially to build on this success. Within this organisation, a Regional operations Director must have strong leadership and team building skills and demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate with clients to identify their needs, all while implementing ways to increase customer satisfaction.
· Maintain contract retention and ensure it is maximised through adequate strategy
· Build and maintain fantastic customer relationships
· Be sure to liaise with clients to maintain communication at all times
· Manage, coach and develop a management team whilst ensuring compliance and regulations are adhered to
· Ensure Health and Safety requirements are always complied with, along with quality management, environmental issues and duty of care
· Manage contract mobilisations
· Full responsibility for P&L
· Work with other departments and regions to improve service
· Be responsible for your team whilst working in line with Company policy and procedure
· Make sure your team is aware of all responsibilities and they know what is expected of them and provide support where necessary.