£50k plus Car and Benefits
8 months ago
Role: Regional Manager - Manned Guarding
Salary: £50k plus Company Car / Allowance / benefits
Job Status: Permanent / Full time
Vacancy Reference: VR/04397
Our Client is the leading specialist security solutions provider and is one of the most respected companies in the UK market.
Since their establishment, they have been committed to treating their people well, and offer some of the most attractive pay and benefits in the industry and have some of the best staff retention levels.
They currently have an opportunity for a Regional Manager, covering the London area, with excellent planning, organisational and commercial skills together with experience to recognise opportunities.
To manage the provision of security & business support services to clients within the region ensuring specific contract and Company performance targets, both financial and operational, are consistently met and/or exceeded.
Establishing and maintaining excellent client relationships is essential, as is the ability to keep up to date with market changes and opportunities such that our Client is retained as the security provider of choice to their customers.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus
- Previous Security Management experience - there are 2 Contract Managers dedicated to the portfolio
- Previous experience in leading/ managing multi-site contracts
- High level of presentation and leadership qualities
- Excellent communication
- Methodical approach to management
- Intermediate level PC Skills (MS Office)
- 5-year checkable work/ career history. All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards - BS7858
- Experience of managing corporate Clients - key account contracts will fall under your responsibility