35,000 plus £4,500 car allowance
about 2 years ago
We are working with a rapidly growing Facilities Management company who work alongside some of the most successful building management firms in the UK. They are looking to add a dynamic Regional Manager to their team. The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with multimillion pound portfolios and have a vast amount of experience dealing with client’s expectations at a strategic level. Each site within this portfolio will have a dedicated Site Manager to assist in the daily delivery of service operations.
- Ensure all staff maintain safe working practices through the implementation of Company, BICSs and Health & Safety standards & regulations
- Ensure the delivery of cleaning meets agreed standards/Site specifications through the completion of cleaning schedules
- Ensure all areas are kept clean through operatives/supervisors completing Quality
- Ensure all work orders are responded to quickly and efficiently
- Support the Management team who will train and develop new starters/operatives
- Keep an Individual training record form for each staff member
- Keep clear lines of communication open with Site Managers, Supervisors and Clients alike
- Assessing the training and monitoring standards of cleaning across site, retrain where necessary through quality check
- Aligning budgetary targets to maximise profitability
- Organically growing the contract portfolio.