£55,000 Plus Package
almost 2 years ago
Our Client is a reputable service provider with a blue-chip client portfolio which covers the South East with their core business being London. They self-deliver a range of soft services and are tailored to ensure efficiency and effectiveness across all areas of business performance, all of which is underpinned by a robust management structure.
To support this ongoing success, they therefore continuingly attract, develop and retain the best talent available to provide the very best in customer service, innovation and quality. In support of this, they are proud supporters of the Living Wage Foundations' drive for implementation of the Living Wage and are committed to the Living Wage Service Providers Recognition Scheme.
Your role has been newly created to further support the performance and growth of the existing business and you will report directly into an Operations Director. Your area of responsibility will focus primarily on the London portfolio but this area may require flexibility as there are 2 roles available at this level, with one role having more focus outside of London.
Your direct reports will consist of Senior Portfolio Managers / Portfolio Managers / Account Managers / Regional Managers.
- Experience of service management in prestigious buildings
- Significant experience of delivering high level reports to the board of directors
- Will have demonstratable experience of delivering large scale efficiencies through innovation and best working practices
- Able to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Entrepreneurial flair- New Business minded with an eye and passion for delivering opportunities and creativity to deliver new business
- Drive reduction in cost and improvement in delivery quality
- To ensure that the strategic and business objectives as well as the Values and Behaviours of are embedded into
- Delivery of key financial targets
- Reporting progress, performance opportunities and issues to Operations Director
- Responsible for ensuring organisational effectiveness by providing leadership for the operational functions within the contracts
- Required to work with the senior management team and contribute to the development and implementation and embedding of organisational strategies, policies and practices
- Deliver commercial and operational leadership through strategic management, growth of the portfolio and the development of staff
- To represent in all Customer and service delivery matters
- To understand the working relationship between the business and customers to ensure effective relationship management
- Manage service delivery to ensure outstanding customer service to the client, customers, visitors and communities in which they operate
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are managed, developed and implemented to meet the needs of the client
- Ensuring KPI’s are managed and achieved to ensure service standards and clients’ expectations are met
- Provide regular reports and attend planned and ad hoc meetings with client representatives to ensure service delivery satisfaction
- To implement and maintain mechanisms for establishing customer feedback
- Develop a network of customers, colleagues and industry contacts to support Business and People development
This role requires someone who has strategic vision and is accustomed to high level business management. You will lead your Team to maximise performance and integrate your passion and drive into a business that has significant plans for the future.