over 2 years ago
With solid client relationships and a strong and motivated workforce, our client delivers a full array of property care services to the built environment. With well-trained staff and specialised equipment and chemicals, they continue to attain new levels of property care excellence across their clients’ businesses. Furthermore, they are fully committed to corporate social responsibility and consider the economic, social and environmental sustainability with all of their actions.
With standards a key focal point across their structure, they are now seeking an Industry leading Regional Director to join their team and head up the London operation which consists of a growing portfolio of corporate clients.
This is a key leadership role within the organisation that consistently manages the operational cleaning service delivery to maximise profit expectations and compliance of the Group. Taking personal responsibility for leading and directing the day to day operational teams to deliver the client service expectations within budget.
You will work collaboratively with the office support colleagues and sales team, as well as fostering exceptional relationships with all clients and supply partners. The Regional Director may also provide support/work alongside the Group Sales Director working on larger or more complex opportunities where appropriate.
- Energetic, confident and disciplined person
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills with proven ability to quickly build relationships with customers and your Team.
- Articulate, innovative and challenging mind-set with a strong collaborative style
- Strong organisational and project management skills with the ability to lead teams and work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Charismatic with a proven track record in managing complex operations.