£55,000 - £60,000
12 months ago
A business which was founded on honesty, showing integrity and delivering excellence, beginning as a Window Cleaning Organisation, has now grown from the Thames Valley area and into the South East of England to include London (central London office location also).
Their services include cleaning and security provision and in every case their service solution is tailored to meet their clients requirements.
They are in an exciting time of growth and require a Regional Director to lead, manage and take responsibility for wide portfolio of clients across London and the Northern Home Counties. You will support and guide your management team of Area Managers and Area Supervisors in the on-going operation and development of their services to ensure exceptional service standards are achieved, the very highest levels of client satisfaction and as well as continuous improvement and innovation is enforced into the business.
The Operations Director should have a good technical understanding and have broad experience at a senior level in the contract cleaning or soft services sector. This is an essential requirement - candidates without this experience will not be considered.
- You will be responsible for driving performance and overall service standards
- Play an active role in the operational strategy and its implementation
- Management of 3-4 direct reports and overseeing performance of the on-site teams through regular audits, KPIs and client/site visits etc
- Direct responsibility for managing/developing key accounts
- Take full responsibility for all Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety issues and ensure compliance with company policies and arrangements including the effective closing out of audit action plans
- Compliance with all contractual requirements i.e. client related requirements, training of staff, HR files, Payroll, etc.
- Ensure compliance with site budgets and P&Ls