With over 30 years’ experience within the Commercial Cleaning industry, our client prides themselves on providing a bespoke service to meet the individual needs of their Clients. Throughout recent years their business has seen rapid growth through building long-term relationships and through expanding into alternative services such as Security, Building Maintenance, and Waste Management.
- Managing key client relationships across a portfolio of 50 sites
- Overseeing a team of 4 Area Supervisors
- Supporting the Operations Director with business strategy and key decisions
- Ensure all aspects of Health and Safety are compliant with industry and Company standards
- Ensure all compliance issues within the contract requirements are followed
- Support your team by providing effective training and mentoring
- Comply with company and site budgets
- Ensure opportunities to upsell and increase company profits
- Ensure all KPIs and SLAs are adhered to.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience in overseeing cleaning contracts and large teams
- Ability to lead, train and develop teams
- Budget responsibility
- IT Literate
- Effective communicator
- Willing to work flexible hours due to nature of contracts.