£40,000 - £45,000
over 2 years ago
As the Regional Manager, you will be responsible for developing contracts to meet key business objectives, adhere to timescales, build an effective professional working partnership with Clients, comply with specifications and maintain a reputation to exceed in the delivery of excellent customer services to ensure contract retention.
- Managing key client relationships across a portfolio of 60-70 sites
- Overseeing a team of 2 Area Managers
- Supporting the Operations Director with business strategy and key decisions
- Ensure all aspects of Health and Safety are compliant with industry and Company standards
- Ensure all compliance issues within the contract requirements are followed
- Support your team by providing effective training and mentoring
- Comply with company and site budgets
- Ensure opportunities to upsell and increase company profits
- Ensure all KPIs and SLAs are adhered to.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience in overseeing cleaning contracts and large teams
- Ability to lead, train and develop teams
- Budget responsibility
- IT Literate
- Effective communicator
- Willing to work flexible hours due to the nature of contracts.