£30,000 - £50,000
26 days ago
We are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, the main contractor specialising in social housing maintenance based in Brent. The role will be to work within the planned maintenance team. The areas will be around Nottinghamshire and Yorkshire and a short term contract.
- Management of sub-contractors including variations, valuations, sub-contractor payments, assist with CVR's, issuing payments etc.
- Liaise with Contract Managers to establish the project specification and requirements.
- Monitor the contract progress, assess and report any changes that may affect project costs and or time scale
- Prepare monthly valuation reports.
- Submit invoices for certified value and ensure payments are received on time.
- Authorise payments to sub-contractors.