5 months ago
Role: Proposals Manager
Salary: £40k plus potential of bonus (based on achieving annual sales target)
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Location: Working from home / Head office in London
Vacancy Reference: VR/04407
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, articulate individual with prior public sector bid-writing and coordination experience from within a hard or soft FM (mechanical & electrical/ cleaning/ security) environment.
You will be writing and coordinating bids for a wide range of sectors, including the public sector, commercial properties, shopping centres, leisure destinations, historic buildings and many more. Additionally, you will work on Total FM opportunities.
With a possible base from Central London or home-base, this fast-paced, varied role will see you join a growing team within a rapidly expanding organisation, offering excellent opportunities for advancement and career progression.
Job Objective & Responsibilities:
- To provide support to the head of proposals and business development team in the creation of high-quality documents and presentations, working to exact deadlines
- You will be expected to write compelling, succinct responses to customer PQQs, ITTs and RFPs using your strong command of English and ability to write autonomously and knowledgeably about FM contracts
- You will be expected to take ownership of the bid process for some opportunities, supported by the business development team
- You will have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and preferably other graphical software, supplemented by a positive attitude, flexibility, and willingness to learn
- You will be speaking to and working with many levels of management and liaising with potential and current customers
- You must be reliable, enthusiastic and have an eye for detail
- This role would suit an individual who enjoys and excels at writing persuasively and would like to develop their broader bid management capabilities.