£40k plus excellent bonus scheme
7 months ago
Role: Proposal Manager
Salary: £40k plus excellent bonus scheme (potential of a further £8k per month)
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Vacancy Reference: VR/04426
Our Client is the market leader in providing property and people protection in a range of sectors with a diversified client base. Their service offering continues to develop, innovate and lead, meeting the needs of their clients as they continue to provide ongoing support.
Following a recent acquisition they are recruiting a Proposal Manager to support the growth of their CCTV and security systems and the wider property and people protection services.
The role will provide the right candidate with a fantastic opportunity to influence the success of the business as well as to learn about the company, public sector procurement and commercial tenders.
The successful candidate will be energetic, organised and eager to progress their career in a role that is often challenging, working to fixed deadlines, but where a win may mean millions in sales revenue and significant further opportunities for the company.
The primary responsibilities for the role are:
- Development and production of winning tender proposals that secure profitable contracts
- Overall project management of the tender process ensuring that proposals are developed authorised and approved in accordance with company procedures
- Preparation of robust cost models and P&Ls
- Review of commercial terms and conditions of contract and the preparation of recommendations to mitigate commercial risk
- Internal and client driven deadlines are achieved
- Proposals are correctly completed and of a consistently high standard
- Production of compelling bespoke tender content
- High quality standard “stock” material is available for inclusion in future tenders and proposals.