£60,000 plus package
over 2 years ago
Working for a UK Leading Company that operates in the Property Support Service market. You must have bid management exposure at a Key Account level within the cleaning industry.
- Lead on complex proposals, whilst managing and supporting the Proposals Managers with the production of proposal (RFI, ITT, RFP etc.) response whilst assembling a proposal team with the relevant service knowledge required to win
- Introduce and implement all necessary proposal procedures and processes and ensure governance of them
- Manage, develop, mentor and support Proposal Managers
- Delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes
- Coordinate and review/edit proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery
- Participate in the development and review of proposal strategies and themes, and manage the development of a Proposal Management Plan (PMP)
- Direct the creation and review of a proposal outline that will be used as a key document design and control medium
- Analysing the RFP/bid requirements against the proposal outline to ensure both compliance and responsiveness to the customer’s issues and needs
- Build the proposal compliance matrix and track the fulfilment of all requirements
- Take responsibility for the development and completion of storyboarding ensuring that key win themes are captured and articulated through the document.