£30-35k plus overtime and benefits
4 months ago
Role: Client Account Manager - Graphics
Salary: £30-35k plus overtime and benefits
Job Status: Permanant
Location: Stansted - Essex
Vacancy Reference: VR/04529
Based in Stansted, Essex. A young and dynamic business are looking to add another new member to their team. Established in 2014 they have seen year on year growth ever since. Specialising in large format Print and design, they are driven by the need to create the most memorable stands and graphics in the industry, with the client in mind every step of the way. Taking the latest print and cut technology to make their clients ideas a reality. Oversee client and planning of overall projects with main supply of information for production and co-ordination of general graphics for organisers and exhibitors. You will be required to develop and maintain positive and progressive working relationships with multiple functions, to facilitate growth and integration across the business.
You will be required to work collaboratively alongside and provide support to the event management teams within the organisation.
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
- Take initial face to face briefings from clients and start the initial planning process.
- Develop a work schedule based on specific client requirements for events, identifying all resources required.
- Communicate specific show requirements to all departments within graphics and brief Design & production according to resources needed.
- Supply a costing program to clients listing all items and budgets.
- Ensure all schedules are kept up to date and accessible on server.
- Submit month end financial deadlines for current shows ensuring all P/Os and invoices have been completed within timelines.
- Keep strong communication with Graphics design team and production department, to keep updated with deadline/schedule changes.
- Drive continuous improvements in quality, productivity and health & safety in house and on site.
- Ensure all deadlines are met for proofing design concepts and sign off process.
- Give guidance and support to installation teams on site.
- Ensure all projects are quoted in line with contracted prices and agreed rate cards for internal departments.
- Maintain and help to grow organiser opportunities and shows pushing for incremental business and retention of existing business.
- Actively engage in continuous improvement ensuring suggestions and opportunities are highlighted to your line manager.
- Demonstrate commitment to the core values of the company.
- Take a participative role in the Company sustainability initiative and ensure where possible your actions support the achievement of this initiative; reuse, recycle and replenish.