£40,000 - £45,000
2 months ago
Our Client is one of the fastest growing HVAC contracting business in the country, turning over almost £10m with full national coverage. They are looking for an experienced Project Engineer to oversee the day-to-day running of commercial HVAC projects from the initial survey, to overseeing installation and finishing. Using your experience you will provide technical support to engineers on site and successfully understand the needs of the client. This role will predominantly cover London and the South of England. Experience in similar jobs with the correct qualification are vital. Package will include a van, fuel card, iPad, and phone.
- Manage their projects from order to final completion on site
- Expert technical skills and knowledge of all manner of refrigeration systems
- Responsible for Client liaison from confirmation of the order to completion and manage subcontractors on site.
- Maintain good relationships with current customers and forging opportunities with new customers.
- Ensure that all operational activities are carried out in compliance with internal regulations and external legislation governing business operations
- Manage budgets on site.
- Ensure Health & Safety compliance on sites including informing management and the Health and safety consultants
Key Qualifications/experience needed:
- Project management experience in commercial HVAC projects
- F Gas Qualification
- Service/Maintenance experience
- NVQ in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- CSCS Card
- UK driving licence