£25,000 - £27,000
12 months ago
We are working with one of London’s most successful, award-winning contract cleaning companies. Their portfolio of clients includes some of the most corporate and prestigious buildings in the country. Your role as Operations Team Leader will be to liaise with the Account Manager to ensure that the onsite teams are properly motivated, making sure they deliver a first-class service for the client. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious self-starter with excellent communications skills that have been nurtured from previous corporate cleaning industry experience.
- Coordinate site-based team and ensure that they are capable of delivering a first-class cleaning service
- Carry out regular audits
- Train staff and continuously work to develop them
- Keep accurate payroll records
- Support team with service delivery
- Manage phone calls and correspondence with Client
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Supervising operational staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Monitor KPIs and SLA performance
- Support Account Manager in client liaison
- Support delivery of account specific services.