about 1 year ago
Our Client is a property services Company that delivers high-quality services on a global basis. They have a requirement for an Operations Manager to be based out of London but ultimately managed the TFM operation across a number of Countries so flexibility towards travel is vital. This role requires someone who has strong people management skills and exposure to the management of TFM operations.
- Ownership and accountability for the FM delivery and development of the portfolio across Europe, working closely with the FM Delivery teams to deliver an exceptional and compliant FM service ensuring a great customer experience and engagement across all levels
- Line management of the Facility Managers (13 in total) in UK and Europe. Train, coach and develop staff and deliver high calibre staff support
- Be responsible for delivering the TFM (hard and soft services) strategy for the portfolios ensuring budget, commercial controls, and operational strategy are aligned with the wider Colt business, to manage and minimise contractual risk and maximise opportunities
- Thoroughly understand the fundamentals of the clients business, and manage and influence senior-level client contacts and maintain positive working relationships within the service partner teams
- Be the primary client interface, building strong and sustainable relationships across the existing client base
- Arrange regular meetings and strategic reviews with the client to provide feedback on all aspects of performance and innovation
- You will demonstrate a clear understanding of the account and how the service both aligns and supports the objectives of the customer.
- Experience of managing European TFM operations.