£40,000 - £45,000 plus vehicle & benefits
about 3 years ago
Our Client is recruiting for someone to pro-actively manage all aspects of the operational requirements as specified and defined by their customers. As Operations Manager, you will manage all cleaning contracts to a transport based portfolio across the London area. You must promote the company, their Quality Management System, striving to achieve a "Right First Time" attitude within all employees across the contracts. This role covers both a day and night operation with a strong team structure to shape for further growth within the business. Each site has a Site Manager and a team of operatives.
This role requires the Manager to have an understanding of cleaning procedures in transport cleaning environment. Previous transport based cleaning experience would be ideal.
- To ensure compliance with all Health and Safety requirements stipulated by the company
- To raise an issue of concern regarding Standard Operating Procedures immediately with the Quality and/or the Health and Safety Manager/s immediately. Until a resolution is agreed the Contract Manager must ensure all staff comply with all Standard Operating Procedures
- To ensure that all cleaning equipment required to complete the work is used in the correct manner, paying particular attention to Health and Safety
- To report defective equipment to the customer immediately, where a local resolution has not been found
- To ensure all members of staff act sensibly at all times and pay due regard to other activities being undertaken on site, both by the company and the customer
- To control the daily activities of the Site Managers and staff at each location, by the use of procedures, audits and client feedback
- Personnel management and processes
- To manage the database and ensure all training and documentation is up to date
- To work as a team member and be flexible in his/ her approach
- To actively take part in training as stipulated by the company.