£55k plus an attractive benefits package to include a bonus, company car / allowance etc
4 months ago
- · Ensure that the team of Managers provides a first-class service to clients and the community
- · Develop and retain successful working relationships with key client stakeholders
- · Regularly review performance standards which deliver client and customer expectations
- · Provide support across the client sites by advising on SLAs, KPIs, objectives and projects
- · Ensure audits are completed and implement corrective action as required
- · Interrogate management information systems which provide information to enable sound commercial judgement for decision making
- · Provide support to the Operations Director by advising on compliance in relation to operational activities/ risks impacting on same
- · Provide regular and once-off reports to the Operations Director and clients as required
- · Identify issues or risks that will impact the contracts
- · Action any changes or restructures required in line with legislation and Company procedures.
- Ensure that regular formal and informal meetings are conducted with clients to identify issues or areas of concern and work closely with the wider Facilities Management team to suggest actions and resolve concerns and issues
- Regularly review client satisfaction level and act as appropriate
- Develop innovative solutions to meet and exceed client requirements
- Work in partnership with Management and Business Development Teams to implement marketing strategies and assist on contract bids.