up to £40,000
David de Souza
almost 2 years ago
Are you an Operations Manager with experience of successfully managing multi-site cleaning contracts?
Our Client is recruiting for an Operations Manager to oversee a portfolio of sites across the East Anglia region. The company is a well established Facilities Management Company that has a national client base and a strong brand across all market sectors. You will be responsible for the overall management and ensuring high levels of deliverance are maintained.
The key responsibilities for the Cleaning Operations Manager include;
- Manage and develop your direct reports consisting of area managers and supervisors.
- Manage and control the cleaning services in line with the agreed specification
- Evaluate, communicate and rectify all internal audits conducted.
- Provide a clear line of communication with clients to ensure high levels of customer service is maintained.
- Manage KPIs and profit and loss on the contracts
- Upsell the range of services that our client deliver.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Candidates must have;
- Experience of managing area managers within a multi-site cleaning contract.
- Ability to liaise and work professionally with clients and staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Full UK Driving licence