£40,000 - £50,000
about 1 year ago
Our Client is looking for an Operations Manager to join their rapidly growing London based commercial cleaning company, which has a strong ethical and environmental focus.
- Delivery of cleaning services across a large multi-site portfolio
- Mobilisation of new contracts
- Maintaining strong client relationships and highest levels of satisfaction
- Managing and coaching of supervision teams
- Playing an active role in senior management meetings
- Being a strong ambassador of the companys ethos, values and policies
- Managing and overseeing subcontractors
- Workforce management and recruitment
- Strong relationship building skills
- People management experience of diverse teams across multi-sites
- Excellent leadership skills
- Operational management experience in a services environment
- Strong commercial awareness, excellent organisational skills and IT literacy
- Passionate, flexible, trustworthy and innovative
- Positive outlook, always looking for opportunities for continuous improvement and growth
- Willing to go the extra mile
This full-time salaried position involves some early mornings and evening work, flexibility will be key. There is scope for agile working but it is anticipated that the daily hours needed to succeed in the role will be 10hrs per day (please note that there may be a requirement to work more hours to meet the needs of the business for no additional pay).
You will be travelling around central London (1-2 travelcard provided) with various hot desking options around central London.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to grow within their rapidly expanding company, with lots of potential for future progression.