c£100k, plus bonus and attractive benefits package
about 1 month ago
Role: Operations Director
Salary: c£100k, plus bonus and attractive benefits package
Job Status: Permanent/Full Time
Vacancy Reference: VR/04584
Bridge Recruitment have been appointed to recruit a critical role for a large independently owned business that delivers professional contract cleaning and associated services to a variety of Blue-Chip clients in the Commercial, Office and Destination markets.
Our client, an independently owned business, has seen huge success over the years delivering services across London and the Southeast from a London base. Their business has been built on strong ethical values, customer focus and recognising the importance of investing in their staff to maximise team morale and retention. Their culture is principled and positive, where everyone within the Team plays their part in delivering a quality service.
The role is a strategic one, taking ownership of a portfolio of business and leading their senior management team to deliver service excellence, innovation whilst influencing and adding value to the wider business. P&L responsibility and driving profitability through managing cost of service across the business is a key responsibility whilst coaching and mentoring the team to continually improve performance.
Client relationships are also key to the role, and you will be responsible for being the escalation point for all clients within your portfolio, ultimately leading to new business and contract retention. They are looking for an individual who can demonstrate a proven track record in a similar senior role ideally within the Facilities Management or Contract Cleaning industry, with experience of P&L and people management/development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to operate at board level and have an influence on a high performing, forward thinking and award-winning organisation.
- It is crucial for the Employer to understand your motivation and values in business and in life as they will need to align these with their own
- Succession plan for the existing workforce and new hires
- Establish business risks and mitigate
- Represent the company in negotiations with all customers, suppliers and other key stakeholders
- Establish and maintain effective links with major customers, relevant agencies and local authorities
- Proven experience in a senior position/role
- An understanding of financial management and wider management principles and techniques
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills