£70,000 - £80,000
about 1 year ago
Offering bespoke cleaning services to the private corporate market place, our client is a forward thinking, independent cleaning service provider who have an exciting opportunity available for an ambitious and commercially minded Operations Director. Innovation, investment in staff training and development is at the heart of their business model. This approach has enabled them develop an excellent reputation for delivering the highest quality of service across London in multiple business sectors.
Now due to their growth and success they require an Operations Director to join their business. Building on previous success, you will continue to develop the business and current relationships by playing an instrumental role in the forging of long term business partnerships. This is a rare opportunity that would suit an ambitious and driven individual whose overall focus is to ensure the quality of service, a strong operation across all areas and an effective strategy in place to maximise business retention levels, profitability and growth.
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- You will be responsible for line managing 5 Regional Managers who between them, are responsible for delivering a five star service to a multi-site portfolio expanding across central London
- You will have ultimate responsibility for ensuring that outstanding standards are delivered through effective business performance
- Fundamentally involved in forging relationships with Clients at a senior level, developing links with all stakeholders and influencing the business development process
- Previous experience of working at a similar level with a solid background in the contract cleaning/facilities management industry
- Commercial awareness and business acumen. The ability to build and maintain relationships is a key aspect of the role
- You will be responsible for communicating the operational plans, ensure delivery of a first class service to their customers and clients and ensure achievement of key targets
- Manage and motivate the Operations team to run their entire portfolio of sites in an efficient, effective and profitable manner
- Ensuring customers receive high quality care from all employees on those sites