Role: Office Manager
Salary: c£30k plus benefits and bonus
Job Status: Permanent
Vacancy Reference: VR/04528
Based in Stansted, Essex. A young and dynamic business are looking to add another new member to their team. Established in 2014 they have seen year on year growth ever since. Specialising in large format Print and design, they are driven by the need to create the most memorable stands and graphics in the industry, with the client in mind every step of the way. Taking the latest print and cut technology to make their clients ideas a reality.
With a global network of clients, their reputation has enabled them to become one of the fastest growing companies in their field and it is imperative that the team supports the work ethic, culture and quality that underpins the business.
You will be offered an excellent working environment, culture and incentives to encourage you to be the best you can be, taking pride in what you do and the brand you work for. They are an SME that are growing rapidly and are continuously investing in their systems, technology and people which is integral to this growth and development.
The environment is a busy one where deadlines need to be met so this role requires an individual with a can-do attitude, excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic. The MD will rely heavily on this person therefor needs someone who is prepared to give 100% to the success of this support. With ambitious plans for they need a committed individual that can adapt to changing environments and have the personality traits to deliver. This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral part of a young ambitious organisation. You must be able to demonstrate all the above characteristics at interview stage and engage in the process with strong references.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrange meetings, sending diary invites, ensuring the Director has correct papers needed before attending a meeting
- Extensive travel arrangements, with on occasions multi countries visited within one trip. Booking of flights, hotels, restaurants and organising visas
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Expenses and Invoicing
- Preparing documents and proof reading
- Attending meetings and minute taking
- Liaising with external organisations
- Filing, both manual and online
- Ordering, and management of company vehicle. Ensuring MOT, tax and insurances are up to date
- Organising meetings and managing databases
- Organising company events
- Ordering stationery and furniture
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Preparing letters, presentations, and reports
- Managing office budgets
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/ office administrative systems
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date using a range of software packages
- Attending meetings with senior management
- Assisting the organisation's HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and so on.