£35,000 - £40,000
11 months ago
Our client is a leading facilities company looking for a Night Cleaning Manager at one of the UK’s largest shopping centres. The desired candidate will oversee a team of Cleaners and Security personnel ensuring that the highest od standards are consistently maintained.
- Orchestrate the cleaning and security team ensuring that the Service level agreements are consistently adhered to and consistently maintained.
- Strive to improve procedures, implementing changes when needed to correct any issues that may arise.
- Organise cleaning schedules, making sure the workforce is as efficiently organised as possible.
- Carry out cleaning audits to ensure that standards are maintained.
- Ensure the team is fully compliant with current Health & Safety legislation. Making sure all accidents are reported in a timely fashion and properly investigated.
- Identify training needs where necessary for new or current staff.
- Ensure that the budget for the service provided is not exceeded.
- Maintain a professional attitude when dealing with the clients questions, queries or complaints.