£30,000 - £35,000
over 3 years ago
Our client is a leading facilities company looking for a Night Cleaning Manager for one of their most prestigious corporate accounts. The desired candidate will oversee a team of cleaners ensuring that the highest of standards are consistently maintained or exceeded. You will need to have corporate experience within the cleaning sector and be able to demonstrate the ability to deal with the client in a professional and diplomatic fashion.
- Living in West London is beneficial.
- Orchestrate the cleaning team ensuring that the Service level agreements are consistently adhered to and consistently maintained.
- Strive to improve procedures, implementing changes when needed to correct any issues that may arise.
- Organise cleaning schedules, making sure the work force is as efficiently organised as possible.
- Carry out cleaning audits to ensure that standards are maintained.
- Ensure the team is fully compliant with current Health & Safety legislation. Making sure all accidents are reported in a timely fashion and properly investigated.
- Identify training needs where necessary for new or current staff.
- Ensure that the budget for the service provided is not exceeded.
- Maintain a professional attitude when dealing with the clients questions, queries or complaints.