£30,000 - £35,000 plus company car & benefits
5 months ago
Our Client is recruiting for someone to pro-actively manage a number of Transport based portfolios around the London area; adhering to the requirements as specified and defined by their customers. As Area Manager, you must promote the company, their Quality Management System, striving to achieve excellence. This role covers night operation with a strong team structure to shape for further growth within the business. Each site has a Site Manager and team of operatives.
It would be highly beneficial if the candidate has an understanding of cleaning procedures in the transport cleaning environment.
- To ensure compliance with all Health and Safety requirements stipulated by the company
- To raise any issue of concern regarding Standard Operating Procedures immediately with the Quality and/or the Health and Safety Manager/s immediately. Until a resolution is agreed the Contract Manager must ensure all staff comply with all Standard Operating Procedures
- To ensure that all cleaning equipment required to complete the work is used in the correct manner, paying particular attention to Health and Safety
- To report defective equipment to the customer immediately, where a local resolution has not been found
- To ensure all members of staff act sensibly at all times and pay due regard to other activities being undertaken on site, both by the company and the customer
- To control the daily activities of the Site Managers and staff at each location, by the use of procedures, audits and client feedback
- Personnel management and processes
- To manage the database and ensure all training and documentation is up to date
- To work as a team member and be flexible in his/ hers approach
- To actively take part in training as a stipulated by the company