£30,000 - £35,000
over 2 years ago
Our Client is a Company which delivers labour intensive managed services within the Facilities Management Sector and they are looking to recruit a National Sales Negotiator to pull together pricing, quotations and presentations for National Multi-Site Contracts throughout the UK covering all areas of Commerce, Retail, Healthcare and industry.
You will need to be a highly driven and experienced sales negotiator with Major Clients with a strong knowledge of the Contract Cleaning or related industries. This role will report to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities.
- Identifying and development of new national business with travel across the UK to end-user organisations in all business sectors from initial contact to negotiating and closing the sales
- Ensuring that contact is made at a senior level with key decision makers
- Building a sales pipeline of new business opportunities that will ensure that the sales target will be met
- Proven experience of bidding for new or re-tender business in services and/or solution sales and winning business
Essential Skills / Ability
- A commercially astute business professional with tenacity when dealing with medium and long sales cycles
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the confidence to communicate at all levels and the ability to negotiate and close sales
- You will be computer literate, organised and able to prioritise and deliver results
- A motivated self-starter but has the ability to work with the internal team who will support your sales initiatives