£35,000 - £40,000
about 1 year ago
Our Client is one of the fastest growing HVAC contracting business turning over almost £10m with full national coverage. Due to their year on year growth and expansion, they are looking for an experienced Mobile refrigeration engineer to carry out services and reactive maintenance to their many commercial contracts. This role will predominantly cover London but may require travel to the south-west also. Experience in similar jobs with the correct qualification is vital. The package will include a van, fuel card, iPad, and phone.
- Carrying out routine planned maintenance work.
- Installing new equipment on new or current commercial sites.
- Repair defective equipment effectively or recommend remedial action as appropriate.
- Ensuring plant/equipment is maintained in accordance with Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Respond to call outs and work on responsive maintenance issues.
Key Qualifications needed:
- F Gas Qualification
- Service/Maintenance experience
- NVQ in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- CSCS Card
- UK driving licence