8 months ago
Role: Mechanical Site Manager
Salary: £64k plus benefits
Job Status: Permanent
Vacancy Reference: VR/04333
An exciting opportunity has risen with one of our clients for a Mechanical Site Manager. You will be working for a forward-thinking and well respected company who really care about their employee wellbeing, and support their professional growth and development.
You will need to have solid experience of mechanical project management on new-build residential projects, and hold a valid SMSTS qualification. The company has a family feel, but corporately managed and are looking for an individual who shares the company ethos and values, and who is looking for longevity from their next role.
With numerous awards and accreditations to its name, this company has been growing year on year ever since they were first established 30 years ago.
- Holding regular team H&S & progress meeting
- Management & development of Site Supervisor(s)
- Ensure snags & H&S audit requirements are closed out in a timely manner
- Maintaining correct and up to date site files
- Building client relationships
- Ensure team and sub-contractors are working to RAMS
- Issuing RFIs
- Monitoring & managing site resources and standards of workmanship
- Ensure price work targets are met
- Review programme and produce look ahead programmes in conjunction with PM
- Monitor stock levels and manage call-offs