£25,000 - £35,000
about 3 years ago
Our client is one of the leading International suppliers of Facilities Management services across the public and private sector. Due to business growth and the investment from overseas, they are now looking for a Marketing Executive to develop and implement creative marketing strategies that will make an impact, support the brand and drive sales and online traffic. With a strong support structure, this is a great opportunity to take ownership of the marketing strategy for the UK business which is forward thinking and excelling in the services they deliver.
- You will be of Graduate status or have experience of campaign management/execution in a B2B marketing environment along with working with various digital marketing tools.
- Develop google analytics and ways to pick up on website hits, potential customers looking at the website, brochures etc
- Manage Social Media on behalf of the Company to ensure marketing potential is maximised
- Work with the current project team to develop and improve overall Company Communications
- Produce innovative and cost-effective campaigns both in print and online
- Develop and maximize third-party relationships to deliver on brand objectives and strategies
- Deliver an events programme, to ensure that brand presence is maximised and strategic objectives are met. Attend and facilitate events & exhibitions as required
- Write Press Releases and articles for various industry/ non-industry publications as required
- Develop google analytics and ways in which they pick up on website hits, potential customers looking at our website, brochures.
- General Management and Research
- Experience of Hub stop is essential.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company's people and capabilities.
- Understand the company's goal and purpose so that will continue to enhance the company's performance
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate
- Work within the marketing budget restrictions on a day to day basis.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company's CRM sales management system.
- Work with Sales Management and Admin staff to ensure that Bid and Proposals, presentations and all literature/communications are of the highest quality.
In return, our Client is offering a competitive salary, the opportunity to join a growing and ambitious company/group and a genuine opportunity to lead the marketing department.