Job Title - Marketing Executive
Location - South London
Duration - Perm / Full-Time
Salary - Approx £30,000 per annum
A small but fast-growing company that operates in the Contract Cleaning Industry are looking to expand their business and require a qualified and experienced Marketing Executive to join their Team.
Creating long lasting relationships with brands and customers is something that this company takes huge pride in and so they’re looking for a marketing lead to come in and help take them to the next level whilst supporting their their organisational growth plans.
This is a role which empowers its Teams and encourages creativity. If being involved in all aspects of a business, from its growth to brand and vision is something that you want to be involved with then this is an opportunity not to miss.
The Marketing Executive will have the following roles and responsibilities;
· Define and deliver annual marketing strategies as well as identifying PR opportunities.
· Develop, implement and manage campaigns including managing and delivering content strategies across media channels and email marketing.
· Plan and manage the creation of creative content, including photo shoots and videos, as well as liaising with the internal design team and creative agency.
· Build and maintain relationships with brands and media partners.
· Maintain the relationship with customers to increase retention including ways to offer added value
· Plan and implement new ways to be seen by their target audience and increase the number of Followers
· Analyse and evaluate the impact various strategies have on overall business outcomes
The Marketing Executive will have the following skills and experience;
· Proven experience in a similar role
· Ability to understand business objectives and translate into marketing goals
· A solid understanding and experience of managing and growing brand presence in a corporate environment (facilities management experience is beneficial)
· Analytical approach
· Ability to manage and lead a marketing strategy and to put forward ideas and opinions.
· Experience of analytical reporting with a focus on return on investment (ROI).
· Strong project management skills.
· Understanding of Mailchimp or similar platform including email automations, as well as an understanding of affiliate marketing and systems.
· Working closely with the Founder of the business and other strategic members of the Team, this is a great opportunity for someone to make their mark and shape a business during its key stages
· Digital Marketing experience
· Of Graduate calibre or with suitable qualifications to support your marketing journey so far.