£35,000 - £40,000
about 2 years ago
Our client is a fast paced central London based Maintenance Company in the luxury retail sector that works alongside an architectural design company in the same office to provide a comprehensive service to customers. They are looking for an experienced Contract Manager to oversee the planned and reactive maintenance activity for a luxury retailer, 50 plus stores in UK and Ireland.
- Manage all planned and reactive maintenance activity for a retail maintenance contract in line with agreed client protocol and performance level
- Develop and monitor the service delivery through the agreed SLA and KPIsParticipate in day to day help desk tasks and raise reactive maintenance jobs
- Manage and maintain schedules for planned maintenance and compliance activity
- Comply with the company’s Health & Safety policy at all times and follow all related safe systems of work and risk assessments that are produced for the task
- Establish clear and proactive communication with the client, ensuring feedback and continuous improvement is achieved
- Organise and attend regular contract meetings
- Administer formal management and reporting procedures
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for all services covered under the contract
- Liaise with stakeholders and contractors to ensure a high quality service is delivered and a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved
- Effectively monitor service lines and sub-contractors related to the contract
- To check invoices and quotations ensuring discounts have been given where applicable and prices are correct
- Maintain records, files and incoming documents, ensuring databases are kept up to date
- Recent successful experience of controlling FM services in a similar environment
- Experience of budget management.
- IT literate FM Management Information Systems, MS Word and Excel.
- Valid formal Health & Safety qualification e.g. IOSH.
- Experience in successfully working in a pressured and stressful environment.
- Willing to participate in OOH call outs on a rota basis