7 months ago
Our client is a fast paced central London based Maintenance Company in the luxury retail sector that works alongside an architectural design company in the same office to provide a comprehensive service to customers. They are looking for an experienced Helpdesk Manager to manage a small team in the planned preventative maintenance team.
- Managing a small team and providing help and support where required.
- Providing support on new business opportunities and managing transition process for new clients.
- To produce weekly / monthly and other reports as and when required
- To deliver Facilities Management services to various brands.
- To manage the relationship with contractors and in-house engineers
- To negotiate with contractors and suppliers
- To prepare engineers monthly planner
- To assist in the invoicing process
- To assist and manage the quoting process
- To update internal and external client systems with relevant notes and job status updates.
- Reviewing and making sure client’s annual planners are up to date
- Reviewing and manage PPM SLAs on internal and external systems
- Conduct regular contractors’ reviews
- Attending quarterly review meetings with clients and issue minutes and follow ups.
- Weekly team meetings and reviewing progress
- Sites visits to review PPM works, to ensure client is achieving quality services and value for money.