£30,000 - £35,000
almost 2 years ago
Our client is a privately owned company focused on the provision of quality led services to a number of select businesses across the UK. They are currently recruiting for a Soft Services Manager to be responsible for a broad range of primarily, soft services on a large prestigious manufacturing complex, occupied by a global organisation. This role is for around 6 months but could be made permanent. You will manage and develop the site-based operational team and a group of third party partners in the provision of some 10+ deliverables in order to ensure continuously high levels of customer satisfaction and that agreed performance standards are maintained at all times.
This is a varied and challenging role in which you will set and manage operational procedures and processes and continuously review them to ensure best practice. This shall embrace staff recruitment, training and education; supplier procurement and administration as well as managing compliance.
Skills and attributes required:
- A good all-round understanding of soft services facilities management
- Experience in a similar environment is desirable
- A strong man-manager who has excellent financial acumen along with outstanding communication skills
- Relevant formal qualifications and membership of BIFM are preferred along with recognised Health & Safety Certification
- Team player
- Knowledge of current waste management legislation
- Thrives in working autonomously
- Determined, outgoing, positive and articulate
- Able to present confidently to large parties
- High level of IT skills
- Strong work ethic